Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Elders' Meeting

Tonight I met with the elders from Redoubt North Church about Heart 2 Heart Mentoring and it went great!! God enabled me to communicate clearly the vision He has given me for this program. Honestly, I felt like everything that came from my mouth was well thought out and beneficial..which I can't say all the time.(wish I could) On my way over the meeting I was praying that God use my mouth and words that came out of it to glorify Himself and accurately portray the ministry of Heart 2 Heart Mentoring, He did in awesome ways. I felt a huge confirmation when one of the elders mentioned just that. He said that he was impressed with how well I communicated and explained the program and my heart and passion for it. What an awesome blessing! By God's GRACE I did not stumble over words or ideas, I was able to pull up all the documents that I needed to present the program, the computer battery did not die. Praise the Lord! In two weeks time we will present this opportunity to the church, after that we will present it to the school as soon as possible. Please pray that God continues to bless this and use this program to draw the children at Redoubt North School to Himself. Pray that God continues to impassion my heart for this ministry. Pray that God works in the hearts of the individuals He would like to be the mentors from our church. Pray that God softens the heart of the school principal so that this program will be welcomed warmly. Pray that all those involved continually seek to honor Christ and bring Him glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sara! Praise God for the work he's doing through you in New Zealand. He is blessing you for being faithful to fulfill your mission in life. You are a living example of the great commission. I'm proud of you. May Jesus continue to work in and through you as you put Him first.
Love, Nicole