
Recently people have been telling me that I am brave. Well, I guess that could be true. However, I think I see it as obedience instead of bravery. It wasn't hard for me to move overseas because I knew that's what God wanted me to do. It is difficult to teach in one of Auckland's roughest schools, but God has called me there too. God has provided the courage I need to continue teaching there. I think that when God asks you to do something radical or "crazy" or difficult, He gives you the courage to do it. If I'm brave, cool beans, but it's only because God allows me to be. There are definitely times when I'm scared, but not scared like I don't think God is with me. It's more of a fear of me failing or letting God down. At which times I must remind myself that I am not perfect..duh! I am not infallible! God is, and His grace is sufficient for me! So, bravery or obedience, it is all because God is sovereign and gives me exactly what I need when I need it, so that He will be glorified through me.

No comments:
Post a Comment