If you were praying for me today, thank you! My day today was so much better than yesterday. It was the exact opposite in fact. I was self disciplined to get lots of work done in the morning and in the afternoon, my Tamaki class went so well. I was so thankful! My kids enjoyed the music lesson, we got tons accomplished and had lots of fun. One of the boys even said, "Miss, can we have the same music lesson next week?" What an encouragement! We will be doing something similar next week because there were about five or six kids missing because most of the year 8 kids are at camp. I don't want to move along too fast but I will add a few things for the kids who were here this week so they don't get bored.
Our staff meeting was cancelled after school today, so I had time to come home and go for a walk while the sun was still shinning. That was such a blessing too! Then I had some time to play some guitar. Hmmm...life is good! It amazes me how day to day, life can be so different. There are times when I am sick of living one day at a time, sometimes I wish I had strength for like a week at a time. But if I had to get through an entire week like yesterday...I'd go nuts. I am constantly reminded that God knows me better than I know myself, He knows just what I need and when. Praise the Lord. Thanks agian for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment