I made it through another week and I am tired. God's strength is so amazing, He keeps me going like nothing else could. I am so thankful for such a strong God holding me in His arms and upholding me through every day. We had C.I.A. again tonight and it went really well I think. We only had eight kids this week, so I think we really need to pray that God continues to work and grow this program in the way He wants to do. I still believe that God is going to continue blessing this ministry.
After C.I.A. I went to a "Siva Night" at school. This is a Samoan dance fundraiser. There is a group of students going to Samoa in a few weeks and dance is a big part of their culture. This was a really neat event to attend. I didn't stay for the entire thing because I was told it could go on for a long time but I was there for most of it and enjoyed supporting my students.
Sunday I will be presenting Heart 2 Heart Mentoring to Redoubt North Church as a possible ministry for our church to reach out to the school in our community. I am excited and nervous. I truly believe this is something God wants to do. I am praying that the people are responsive and willing to step out in faith and see what God will do when we trust Him. Pray with me please.
Right now I am going to sleep:) I am going to sleep until I feel rested, then I will get up and enjoy Saturday. Maybe Mission Bay for a run in the morning and then meeting with my friend Sarina in the afternoon, it's going to be a good day. Praise the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment