Week four of T3 is finished. God has given me strength for another week. Praise the Lord! We had a fun night with CIA today, we had 11 kids come. I think this was a good number today but I that Thursdays may have been better for the kids than Fridays, we'll have to wait and see.
After CIA, I took Bethany and Sarah ice-skating, we had a great time. I am now really tired, but that's ok. It was totally worth it. I think the ice rink was different than the ones in the states though, at least something was different, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I had a hard time getting started for some reason. I got it together eventually though because I had to help Bethany quite a bit, she ended up skating a bit by herself (without the wall:) by the end. I was so proud of her. Spontaneous ice-skating is always a great activity! I guess that could be a good challenge for you this weekend. Do something spontaneous next time you find yourself with a couple free hours. It doesn't have to be anything big, just fun and random, enjoy life and live it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment