Friday, September 07, 2007

Standing Firm

Right now I am determined to stand firm in Christ. I know that God wants to do some amazing things here in New Zealand and I am not about to give up on Heart 2 Heart mentoring right now. I really feel that this is something that the Lord had placed on my heart and I will continue to pray through it until God does what He wants to do. And even though this ministry is going to be stalled for the minute, CIA is growing! We had 15 kids tonight. Praise the Lord!! I was worried that were losing kids because of the time change but today went great. We had tons of fun, it was a good end to my week. So even when school is challenging, God still encourages me. Christ has given me the ability to stand firm in Him, knowing that because He is initiating the work that I am doing, I do not work in vain.

No comments: