
Tonight I went for jog down by Mission Bay. I love jogging down there, It's just beautiful to run along the water and focus on the beauty of God all around me as I go. I've never been very good at jogging or running but for the past three weeks I have been training for a quarter-marathon that is in October. I have been able to see steady improvements in my abilities to just keep going. My breathing is getting better and I'm getting the hang of it. It feels good to do something I never thought I could do. God is strengthening me physically and mentally, He is also using this to teach me about trusting Him and His strength and not my own. For those of you who run, this may not seem like a big accomplishment, but today God helped me jog for a solid 55 min! I could not believe this, I have never jogged that long in my whole life. I went from Mission Bay down to St. Heliers Bay and back. It was such a great time to filter through thoughts and listen to some awesome music too. Mmmm...God is Good, yes indeed.

No comments:
Post a Comment