Thursday, September 27, 2007
Multi-tasking
Praise God for allowing me to be a multi-tasker! Today has been a crazy good day so far and it's only getting started! This morning I met with Brett Jones to talk through Heart 2 Heart Mentoring, I needed some advise as to what the next steps to take in making this a legit program should be and also get some direction with what elements could use some editing..good meeting:) Next, camping gear! Next week my friend Louise and I are going on a camping/kayak trip. I had to run around and gather some equiptment today, check that off the list. Next, contiue getting ready for youth all-nighter happening tonight, pack up the car, run to the store, print off materials...doing good. Hats off to my friends Marissa and Michelle who have taught me how to make lists of things that have to happen, number them with priority, then check them off! Yay for learning what I need to do myself and what to delagate. Ok, here I go, this was a little break from the craziness so as to keep myself motivated and focused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment