Friday, September 07, 2007
Small things
I also want to take a minute tonight to encourage you to do something small to help or encourage someone. Through this past week it has been the small random acts of kindness that God used to get me through one day at a time. On Tuesday night I went to the grocery store and as I was leaving my hands were full(I didn't have a trolley/cart) and there was a guy who offered to help me carry some stuff out to my car. You wouldn't believe how that little act of kindness helped me regain a positive attitude. Today, the hard materials teacher came to see me before school to see if I was ok because he heard about the nonsense I had to deal with yesterday. This was also very encouraging and I felt very supported by this small act of kindness. Another day this week, I received a short, positive and uplifting e-mail that helped me keep life in perspective. Praise the Lord for using other people to communicate His love in small ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
short, positive and uplifting
OK Prof ;)
glad you have been encouraged! love you!
Post a Comment