Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Funny story

Today there were four girls who decided to skip class this afternoon, three were supposed to be in my class and one in art. I take role at the beginning of class so it was obvious that these girls were missing. I asked around a bit and found out these girls were hiding out in the toilets(bathroom). Now I decided that sitting for an hour and a half in middle school girls toilets just disgusting enough to let the girls stay there the entire class period. I knew they wouldn't be coming out because the only way in and out is visible from my room and they would be spotted. I then proceeded to their teachers and the deputy principal after class. I doubt these girls are going to be skipping too much more class, seeing as they will likely have the privilege of cleaning those toilets on detention tomorrow. Let this be a lesson to middle school girls who think they can skip class and not get caught. I'm not sure why I think this is so funny, but I guess it's because I think that if your going to skip class on the last period of the day, you'd leave school, not sit in bathroom for over and hour! Yuck!!

No comments: