Thursday, November 15, 2007
APPA is Finished
Well my choir made it through the big concert that we have been preparing for all year! I am so incredibly thankful that this is over. I feel like I ton of bricks has been lifted off my shoulders. I was very proud of my students and they did a very nice job. There were a few other teachers that would encourage me whenever I had a rough rehearsal, they always told me, "the kids will pull it together, it will be ok." Honestly, there were days when I was skeptical. I felt like I had so many rehearsals that we only made it through two or three songs because of ridiculous behavior. I didn't know how they were going to learn all the music. By God's grace, they did. In reality, it is all because of God's amazing strength and grace that He allowed me to teach and lead these students. I am so thankful that it was His strength getting me through and not my own. I know that the Lord will continue to sustain me through the rest of the year as well. After the concert last night I had such a feeling of peace go through me. When I finally got home I slept so hard, I went to sleep and I don't think I moved an inch all night. Tomorrow is Friday and I am definitely ready for the weekend. Thank you to all of you who were praying for me as I was preparing my students for this concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment