Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Just to say...
Well, I don't have anything super profound to post on tonight but I thought I would just give you a light into my holiday thus far. Saturday...Amazing(see previous post) Sunday, great to be at Redoubt North, really powerful time of worship. Bethany came over and we painted, then I took her to Cession Community for an evening service. Monday, Redoubt youth planning mtg. in the arvo, rock climing with wesleyan youth in the evening. Tuesday, tasky but productive morning, hung out with some great friends. God is so good and is enabling me to build deep and meaningful friendships. I went to see some artwork of my friend Sarina, which was such a blessing. In the evening I had study with the Redoubt North gang, which went so well, Praise the Lord! Wednesday,I took Bethany to Rainbows End (NZ theme park, not as flash as the ones in the states) had fun with that, got rained on a lot...haha. Small group mtg. looking at the ministry that is happening at Cession Community in the evening. So there ya have it, in a nutshell. I'll try to stay up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment