Friday, January 12, 2007
Breakfast with Jan
Today I brought my grandparents to the airport as they are off to Florida for some time. I decided that I would go out for breakfast afterward. One of my favorite restaurants is Arnies and we don't have any in Holland, so I took advantage of the opportunity to have some really yummy French toast. When I was waiting be seated there was a single lady in front of me. The hostess was going to bring us both to our seats at the same time so I just simply asked the lady if she would like to have breakfast with me. She was kinda shocked, but said sure. So we talked and I got to know her a little bit and she got to know me a little bit. I was nervous at first but then decided to go for it and we had a splendid breakfast. I still am a little shocked that I did this, but hey...Why not eat breakfast with a stranger every now and then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow, Sara! I admire you for doing stuff like this...don't know if I would have the nerve!
love you!
Post a Comment