Well we arrived home safe and sound on New Years Eve. We left FL on a ridiculous flight at 5:30am. Needless to say we woke up at like 3:00AM and were at the airport by 4:00am thankfully our hotel that night was connected to the airport. It would have been pointless going to bed otherwise. I'm just thankful to be home safe.
Now I am trying to figure out what comes next. I think I will be moving to Nebraska for the next six months or so to be part of a church plant planning team. Then in August I hope to head off to NZ! Maybe even sooner, but for now the plan is August.
Currently I am staying at home until I head to Indiana to take the Praxis II music test in order to receive my teaching license. This test is on January 13, I'd appreciate your prayers as I prepare for and take this test. It's the last thing of many years of preparation and a degree in music education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment