Monday, January 08, 2007

Green Totilla Chili

















So I've discovered that I really like the Rachael Ray Show. I love watching her make fun recipies and then trying to cook myself. Well, the other day I made Green tortilla chili. It's not really green but it uses green salsa..hence the "green" in the name. I had so much fun making this soup but I will tell you it's not quite as quick and easy as they make it look on TV. If I didn't have a chopper, it would have taken even longer because there are quite a few ingrediants. The funniest part of all is this soup calls for one beer! Well you can't just go the store and buy one can of beer, so I bought my first six pack of bud-light in order to make this soup. I hid the other five in the garage so my brother wouldn't drink them (he's not of age just yet). Maybe I'll make beer bread or something this week to use it up, we'll see. To my great delight the soup turned out wonderful. My family really liked it and it is so yummy with tortilla chips. If you like spicy soup, you would definitely like this soup! It's resturant quality (at least I think so). So I posted a couple pictures above but I don't know exactly how to put them where I want to in the blog...hence they're at the top. I'm not really a blog genius and I'm ok with that.

No comments: