For the past couple of weeks I have felt distracted. I have felt a bit dry, weary, and in the midst of a wheerlwind. I have felt like my mind, body and spirit are being pulled in many directions.
The greatest comfort to me right now are the words found in 2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
Tonight, I had planned to go for a run with a new friend from church, I was so tempted to text her and say that I was just too tired. However, before I knew it the time had come and she was here...no backing out now!
I'm so thankful that I went for a run with Kaite, I feel like God used that to help me begin to get "my head back in the game." I know that when I feel physically healthy the other parts of my being work better together, I am able to be more disciplined mentally and more aware Spiritually. In fact I recognize that all three areas really are key to being who God created and to love Him fully.
I won't exagerate and say one run sorted out my life..haha...but I will say that I'm thankful for friends who keep me in check and help me to see the bigger picture in life. I am thankful for the moments that God gently reminds me to be "Kingdom minded" and not "Sara minded."

1 comment:
Ummm, I hear ya!
Post a Comment