Monday, September 08, 2008
New Move
Well I have moved into a new flat and I feel so incredibly blessed. From the start I must recognize that God blessed my life by providing my previous housing situation as well. I was very thankful for the way God paved the way before me as I was moving to New Zealand. However, in the past few months I have just really felt a need to move and change my living situation. God utterly amazed me with the opportunity to move in with Jeff, Beth and Emily Fussner. I moved in this past Saturday and settled in right away. I feel so at home here. I am around the family, but I also have my own space and room just to be me. Here are some pictures of my place:) It's absolutely cozy and feels very welcoming as well.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how wonderful! I wish I could come visit you there :) if you have moved, that means I will need an updated address! could you send it to me please?
Post a Comment