This past weekend was the Queen's Birthday weekend, so we had an extra day off on Monday. It was a great weekend. I went to and participated in the Wesleyan Methodist Church of New Zealand family convention. I participated by running a drama seminar for the youth on Saturday and then putting a drama together for the Saturday night rally. I had so much fun, God did everything really. In my last post you'll notice that God was encouraging me through Hebrews 12:1-2, so I decided to plan the drama to incorporate this verse. On Saturday afternoon, I was walking past the main marquee where the adults were listening to the guest speaker, He was using the same passage! How cool is that?! God is so awesome! The teens did a great job with the drama and I was really proud of them for being so flexible and putting the drama together in such little time.
I loved worshiping with the body of Christ from so many different cultures, it was a such a blessing. That is what I remember most about the last time I was here as well. It reminds me that Scripture says that people from every nation, tribe, and language will praise the name of the Lord.
Another highlight was connecting with friends. I was able to connect with some other young adults and begin some new friendships. A bunch of us went to Huka Falls and Sunday afternoon and saw some beaufiful sights. I was also able to reconnect with people from churches I visited two years ago.
I'm going to try to do a picture post after this one to show you some pics from the weekend. I don't know if I'll be able to write next to them to explain what or who is in them, but I'll do my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment