Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Made it through Wednesday!

I made it through today! Praise the Lord. We had a large rehearsal at school today with like six other schools. This morning I was distracted and I didn't know how I was going to get through my morning classes until God took care of that for me. My outside school didn't come today! That totally made my day. I had the morning to prepare myself (mentally) for the afternoon, and also do some picking up and organizing my classroom. Ahh, I can't tell you how much of a blessing that was. The rehearsal went ok, but I was not pleased with the performance of most of my students. Some of them did a very nice job and I told them so, but many slacked off and were too comfortable in our school. I like having these big rehearsals at other schools so that my kids don't know anybody nor do they know the building. It keeps them on their toes and more dependent on me to give them directions. Well, I have two days left until holiday. I can do it! (with Jesus' help:)

No comments: