Friday, May 25, 2007
Growing
Each of us go through times of growing and being challenged in many different seasons of life. Right now I feel like God is wanting be to grow in so many ways. I've been reading "Woman of Influence" by Pam Farrel and I know God is challenging me through this book. I can feel it inside, it's almost strange. I am not one who usually writes out goals because I generally know what I need to accomplish within myself. I also like to live life as it comes at me, one day, week, month, year at a time. Tonight, I am being challenged to write out some goals. So that's what I'm doing,working on goals, not just a few abstract goals but real ones. I am trying to develop goals for my Spiritual life, Relationships: friends, family ect., Energy: physical life, and Productivity: career, education, ministry. I think this is going to be an intense process. It's going to take more than one night, but at least I'll get a good start. I'm looking forward to this and I think that God is going to use this process to help me better understand myself and who He created me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment