Sunday, December 03, 2006

Deep Breath

It's Over...I uploaded my e-folio this week and now I am on the home stretch. Just two more week until I am an official graduate of Indiana Wesleyan University. The last big think I have to do is my portfolio defense. I'm not too worried about this right now. I might get nervous in a week or so, but for now, life is good. I am so thankful for all the prayers that have been getting me though this. The other day, I was so frustrated with my e-folio because I had been up all night and then taught all day. Needless to say, I was somewhat of a basket case! I was driving home from school and just talking to Jesus. As I was talking, I was reminded of the so many ways He has been faithful to me this semester and the ways I have been strengthened by the Holy Spirit. At that point I was able to take a deep breath and say, "Everything is going to be ok, I am going to get through this." Right now I feel like a huge burden has been lifted from me. Now I actually have some time to catch up with some friends and invest in the lives of those I love. Praise the Lord. No doubt, I will need the strength of the Lord to finish this out, but I am confident that his perfect grace will see me through.

No comments: