Sunday, August 27, 2006
New Face 2 Face Ministry
I am home from an amazing summer. My home in Indiana that is. I have just begun my student teaching experience and I am not sure what to think yet. I love students and I love teaching, but I just don't know how God is going to use me to further His kingdom through any of this. My goal is to seek frist His kingdom and I feel like I am not doing that at school. Hmm...How is this connected to what I will do in the future? I have no idea, but for now, I must trust that God knows what He's doing with my life. I just have so many questions about what my ministry looks like at School, face 2 face with so many students, many of whom need Jesus!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know how you're feeling, but let me tell you something. I never thought that I would be teaching middle school. I didn't want to teach middle school, and I was pretty bummed when it was the only job I could get. But now that I've had this job for over a year, I've seen how God is using me. We have a very large youth group, almost 200 kids. And almost half of those kids are from MY school. Sometimes it stinks to have to see them outside of school, but it's a great ministry for me. They all know Todd, they feel like they can talk to me, I have great relationships with them, it's incredible! So you never know how God is going to use you. Stay encouraged and don't worry, God know what He's doing :)
I know you will find the way that God wants to use you. Keep us all updated!
Post a Comment