Saturday, July 29, 2006

Rejoice

So today I feel incredibly blessed. It is over 100 degrees and yet the Lord is watching over me. Many days I have to take photos up at Mt. Rushmore for much of the day. Today however, I only had two pictures before it reached 100 degrees. I am so thankful that I did not have to walk around Mt. R. all day and driving back and forth between the museum and the mountian. Even though it is hot, It feels wonderful to not be in the sun all day! I pray that this grace flows over to this evening. At the Pitchfork Fondue there is no air conditioning. We set up about 10 fans, but that doesn't do much good when it's so hot. I pray that God might send us a short rain to cool off the evening. I also worry for the performers. Many of them wear costumes that have long sleves. They've got to be way too hot. Hopefully no one will pass out. For now, I am going to rejoice in the blessings I have already recieved and pray that it continues into the evening.

No comments: