A few nights later another reminded me that I have the opportunity to impact lives every day! I need to get back into that mindset. I remember when I first started teaching at this school, I was all fired up and ready to go. I was praying for my students every day, I was asking God to go with me and help me in everything! It was still difficult, but I didn't get as discouraged nearly as fast. After the second person reminded me why I do what I do, without really even knowing it, I prayed that God would forgive my lack of motivation and help me to dive back into school head first, even with only three weeks left. I need God to go on ahead of me and prepare the way, I need His strength to get me through each day and I need to remember that His faithfulness is sure and steady especially when I feel like my teaching is everything but that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment