My mind is all over tonight. I can't seem to concentrate on one thing or topic for more than five minutes. I've started writing this blog three times now because I wasn't sure how to start. So what's on my mind??
Students: I just got home a bit ago from school. We had rehearsal after school again today and then I bring a few students home and then I come home:) My heart breaks for so many of them. I just want them to know Jesus, I want them to have a fair shot at life, I don't want to see them living in abusive, drug ridden, broken or dangerous homes! I love them, as much as they give me headaches, I can't stop loving them. I get frustrated with myself for not being able to show them the love of Christ fully, why do my emotions and responses have to get in the way?
Netball: I am going to play net ball again tonight with a group of people and I'm looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time. I'm not sure how to explain. I know I will feel great when I'm finished and I know it will be fun, but for some reason I would just rather sleep.
Family: I love my family so so much, even though I have moved to the other side of the world. I didn't move to get away from them, I didn't move to make them miss me. I moved because God said, "Go!" It's more miserable to say no to God than to be separated from family. I want God to be glorified in and through me, so I must be willing to be where He wants me, and that happens to be NZ, I can't imagine being anywhere else right now.
Church Planting: A few years ago God put a desire in my heart to be part of planting churches to grow His Kingdom. Circumstances in life are changing around me and I know that I will have to take some steps of faith in the next few months to see where God is leading in order to follow.
The weather: it's cold, not freezing but cold. Most of the day is fine, but when I get home, I find it hard to get warm unless I go into my room, turn on the heater and stay in there. This house doesn't have very good insulation, so the living room is really cold after dark.
Responsibilities: I was trying to figure out how to have fewer responsibilities so that I'm not so stressed out right now. The problem is I can only think of more things I should do rather than things I could do without doing?? Hmm...this is a problem.
I could likely list about ten more places my mind has been in the past couple hours, but I think this is enough randomness for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sara, do you want my verse or yours as encouragement?........I'll give you both.
Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope"
Philippians 1:6 " And I am certain that God, who began a good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns"
I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment