So I guess it's time for another update. This week I have been taking life easy, soaking in friendships, enjoying a couple good books, being somewhat responsible:) and just being me. As we were spending some time in prayer on Wednesday, my friend Joanne asked how she could pray for me. One of the hardest things for me to do is just be me amidst the stress of school, so I asked her to pray for me just to stay me. Sound like a silly prayer? Well, let me tell you the relaxed, Jesus focused, authentic Sara is a much more encouraging person than the stressed, frantic, crazy busy, running around like a headless chicken Sara. So if you are wondering how to pray for me in the coming weeks, this would be much appreciated. Just pray that I continue to be just who God created me to be at school, at church, at home, and with friends. This coming term is going to be incredibly busy and I am going to need an extra measure of God's wonderful grace in order to live it in a God-glorifying way. Thanks for the prayers.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
So I guess it's time for another update. This week I have been taking life easy, soaking in friendships, enjoying a couple good books, being somewhat responsible:) and just being me. As we were spending some time in prayer on Wednesday, my friend Joanne asked how she could pray for me. One of the hardest things for me to do is just be me amidst the stress of school, so I asked her to pray for me just to stay me. Sound like a silly prayer? Well, let me tell you the relaxed, Jesus focused, authentic Sara is a much more encouraging person than the stressed, frantic, crazy busy, running around like a headless chicken Sara. So if you are wondering how to pray for me in the coming weeks, this would be much appreciated. Just pray that I continue to be just who God created me to be at school, at church, at home, and with friends. This coming term is going to be incredibly busy and I am going to need an extra measure of God's wonderful grace in order to live it in a God-glorifying way. Thanks for the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are beautiful!
Post a Comment